Fortnite Battle Royale developer Epic Games has revealed new details about this week’s PS4, Xbox One and PC update.
Fortnite update 3.3.0 is expected to go live on Thursday, March 16 for PC and consoles.
According to the early patch notes, the next Fortnite Battle Royale update will fix Team of 20 Performance, weapon audio and issues with stairs.
Fans of Save the World can also expect High Level Stat Caps improvements, not to mention Throwing Star fixes.
Epic Games is also investigating problems with Time Played stats not being displayed.
An issue with rifle headshots is also under investigation, as well as chests and drawers not opening during the early game.
FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE FIXES…
Teams of 20 Performance
- Players may experience server lag in the early states of the Teams of 20 LTM.
UPDATE: We partially addressed this issue with a server hotfix on 3/9/18 at 11pm EST. Server performance has since improved across all modes but we will continue to investigate optimisations.
Loud Weapon Audio
- Firing weapons has audio that is louder than intended.
Unintended Rotation of Stairs
- Building stairs on a floor tile will result in the incorrect placement and rotation of the stairs.
SAVE THE WORLD FIXES…
High Level Stat Caps
- In v3.2 we made changes to each mission level so that it has its own attribute caps, instead of a single cap for an entire zone. However, in Canny Valley and Twine Peaks the stat cap was too strict. We have a fix set in place for v3.3 to reduce these stat clamps.
Throwing Stars Do No Damage at Very Close Range
- Throwing Stars do no damage to enemies that are less than one tile away from the player.